The Series PTÖK round bell housing with integrated oil air cooler has been designed for electrical motors with 0.55 up to 22 kW and allows a high cooling capacity with low noise output on the smallest installation space. Due to identical installation lengths, the standard bell housing can be replaced easily with a bell housing with oil cooling at any time.
The TFS/A compact partial flow cooling unit was developed to improve the availability and reliability of hydraulic systems. Due to its combination of a motor pump unit and an oil air cooler in one device, the TFS/A is an autonomous unit, which can be operated independently of the main system. Thereby, continuous cooling is ensured.
- Noise reduced design, form B
- Cooling capacity 0.95 up to 5.15 kW
- 4 model series available (Ø 200 – Ø 350)
- All bell housing lengths comply with VDMA code 24561
- Can be used horizontally – IMB 5/IMB 35 – as well as vertically – IMV 1
- Foot brackets series PTFL and PTFS mountable according to VDMA 24561
- Suitable as reflux or leak oil cooler
- Requires no electrical installation
- Easy to maintain through simple installation and removal of the cooler element
- Sturdy cooler element for more safety during pressure peaks
- Due to the standard dampening, reduction of noise level up to 6 db (A) possible