ECO.pump external gear pump
Competent at metering viscous media up to 200,000 mPas, the ECO.pump lends itself to many common applications.
The stainless steel body and compact design allow the pump to be used as an in-line device and maintain a rust free integrity. Available with a variety of displacement sizes, the ECO.pump is the cost effective solution for your metering pump needs.
- Displacements 0.15 up to 6.0 cc/rev
- Speed 10 up to 400 rpm
- Viscosity 10 up to 200,000 mPas
- Temperature -4°F up to +212°F (standard version)
Special designs are available for deviating temperatures.
- Operating pressure up to 580 psi, pressure max. 725 psi (depending on rotation speed and viscosity)
- Dosing of media without fillers:
Isocyanate, polyol, silicones, adhesives, hotmelts, paints and oils
Advantages of the ECO.pump external gear pump
- Low pulsation dosing of the medium
- Easy and fast assembly and disassembly
- Light weight
- To overview of further Beinlich dosing pumps