Oil air cooler ACI
The new oil-air cooler series ACI is an optimised heat exchanger for hydraulic systems. In-house production and intelligent storage of components enable short delivery times. By using axial fan blades of the latest design the noise level is reduced.
The ACI oil air coolers are supplied as standard with a powder-coating according to RAL 7012. The product range includes 10 sizes with oil flow from 20 to 600 litres per minute. The fan housing has been optimised to improve air flow. The air fins are insensitive to contamination.
- Static test pressure 25 bar according to DIN 50104
- Peak pressure resistance at 16 bar and 1 x 106 load cycles, f = 1Hz
- Operating pressure: 16 bar
- Operating temperature: 120°C
- Powder-coated housing
- Drive motor: 230 - 400V, 50Hz (DC version 12/24V on request)
- Operation with all common hydraulic fluids of different viscosities (oil, HFA, HFC, etc.)
- Cooling block also available in 2-way design or with internal bypass-valve on request