Progressive cavity pump VISCO.pump®
The space saving VISCO.pump® is designed for a continuous dispensing proportional to speed where high precision is a must.
The VISCO.pump® is based on the volumetric principle of an endless (infinite) piston whereas the core components rotor and stator form a perfectly sealed metering chamber. The eccentric movement of the rotor allows for a low-shear motion of the medium from one chamber to the next chamber without squeezing the media. Thus, the pump is also well suited for filled media.
The VISCO.pump® product series comprises three product variations as the feed and drum drainage pump VISCO.feed as well as the two-component-dosing pumps VISCO.pump2k® and VISCO.mini2k®. Almost no tools are needed for installation and disassembly. An improved and more effective ventilation and an easier cleaning are characteristic for this Beinlich pump series.
Additionally, Beinlich offers the control electronics VISCO.tronic® which is suitable for the PCB and electronic component manufacturing.
BG 1 0.01 / 0.05 / 0.15
BG 2 0.30 / 1.00 / 2.00
BG 3 4.00
BG 4 7.00 / 9.00 / 11.00
BG 1 1 – 150 rpm
BG 2 + 3 1 – 400 rpm
BG 4 1 - 400 rpm
- Viscosity 1 – 1,000,000 mPas
- Operating pressure*
BG 1 Inlet max. 90 psi, Discharge max. 145 psi
BG 2 Inlet max. 120 psi, Discharge max. 290 psi
BG 3 Inlet max. 120 psi, Discharge max. 290 psi
BG 4 Inlet max. 120 psi, Discharge max. 360 psi
*depending on viscosity
- Dosing of filling compounds, coating of electronic components, protective coating of printed circuit boards, application of epoxy resin adhesives, bead dispensing, sealing, underfillings, dosing and metering, filling
Advantages of the progressive cavity pump VISCO.pump®
- High dosing accuracy, ± 1% volumetric
- Continuous dosing proportional to speed
- Valveless closed system
- Handles abrasive media
- Low pulsation and shear
- Almost no tools are needed for installation and disassembly
- Improved and more effective ventilation
- Easy cleaning
- To overview of further Beinlich dosing pumps